The new trend of brow lamination is taking the beauty world for a spin.
Wake up with Instagram & model worthy brows with our new brow Lamination procedure!
Brow lamination is a noninvasive treatment that works to restructure or manipulate brow hairs into a groomed shape or look. Similar to a lash lift, the brow lamination process includes straightening the eyebrow hairs with a setting lotion, which helps brows stay brushed up and lifted forward for up to 8 weeks. It gives your brows a set, uniform shape for a very long time. This procedure takes just under 45 minutes and is best for taming tough and unruly hairs as it sets them in place so every hair lies in the same direction, giving a just-combed and feathery effect.
After the procedure, your brows will look thicker, fuller, straighter and combed up into your desired and ideal shape. Adding a tint to your brows and they will look bolder than ever.
Please note that brow lamination may not be ideal for those with extremely sensitive skin or eczema.
After care for Brow Lamination:
- Comb the hairs into place each day
- Do not wet eyebrows for 24-48 hours
- Avoid touching the brow area at risk of transferring oils 24-48 hours
- Apply the brow conditioning balm, provided by us daily (before bed)
- Do not apply Retin A, AHA or exfoliate the area for 72 hours before or after the treatment
- Do not apply makeup on the brows for 24 hours after the treatment (around the brows is fine)
Want that brow look you've been dreaming of?
Book your appointment today!
Call or Text 416 783 9293